My First Blog- About Me

 😊 Hello Everyone: 

My name is Yujia Hu. I am from Hangzhou, China. I am a sophomore at Oregon State University. Currently, I would like to have some summer classes at Linn Benton Community College. During my spare time, I  am interested in doing fitness. Particularly,  jogging can make me feel energetic and happy.  In addition, I like to listen to music such as hip-hop and R&B. I also like to watch movies and read novels for gaining more different ideas. 

My major is business administration. Therefore, the course called Principles of Marketing is very helpful for improving my professional knowledge and is also valuable for my future career development. Meanwhile, I can gain a meaningful experience through this course. 

The most interesting part of learning about marketing is marketing strategies.  For example,  I would like to know how to make our products competitive. Meanwhile, I would like to know how to set a reasonable price and develop distribution channels. Meanwhile, I also would like to know how to use promotion strategies to attract customers. 

Outside of college, I would like to travel around. Traveling can make me experience different kinds of cultures and languages. I can broaden my horizon and make some new friends. I can use the camera to record many beautiful moments. I also  would like to share some traveling experiences on social media. 






留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Blog: Social Listening-Nike

Marketing in the News: How L'Oréal Is Tapping Into Esports and Gaming Culture